Sunday 21 December 2014

Femi Fani Kayode Send A Word For Professor Yemi Osinbajo The APC VP Candidate----


This is an Article from the former Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode which he address to the VP Candidate runny mate  for APC  

He said am glad that the APC eventually took my advice and saw the wisdom in not fielding a muslim/muslim ticket for the 2015 Presidential election even though I hear that, right up till the last minute, they almost did.
I congratulate my friend and brother Professor Yemi Osinbajo on his nomination as the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC and running mate to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

I have known Yemi for a number of years and I must say that he is not only a very pleasant and civilised person with a warm and gentle disposition but he is also a cerebal lawyer with a brilliant mind. I have immense respect for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sharethis