Saturday 23 May 2015

Dele Momodu Writes Farewell Letter To Pres Jonathan As He Leave Office


The Ovation magazine publisher and  Journalist Dele Momodu writes his final letter to the outgoing president Jonathan in his Pendulum column on ThisDay
READ THE LETTER BELOW



Our dear President, please permit me to write my last epistle to you as our leader and Commander-in-Chief. By this time next week, I expect you to have flown back to Yenagoa via Port Harcourt. 

How I wish I could have the opportunity of being on that last trip, not to mock you but to capture your swinging moods in those few moments of realising that the end has come eventually. 

I would love to know how many of your big friends would take the pain to follow you or if most would abandon you to your fate and move on pronto to the new brides.
READ IN FULL Lindaikeji

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sharethis